Bookkeeper – Financial Assistant – Trainee
Fresh Financials offer flexible outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounts to SMEs across the country. We are very excited to be in a position to offer a unique job opportunity.
We only work with Xero Accounting Software. Xero is a powerful cloud based software that helps businesses take full control of their finances and make real time business decisions. We are very proud to be a Silver Partner. It really is beautiful accounting – Numbers shouldn’t be this much fun!
If you have a knowledge of Xero then you must apply, if not there is still time to learn.
Finding the right person to fill the role is foremost. We are willing to consider candidates who have current financial knowledge as well as those wishing to undertake the required training. We can/will offer training to the successful candidate. We are also willing to consider a full or part time role (please indicate at application stage).
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake Obligatory Xero Certification
- Assist with daily bank reconciliations
- Assist with Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Assist with Payroll (based on experience)
- Assist with VAT returns (based on experience)
- Learn how we offer the most up to date Management Reporting
- Have a knowledge of the use of social media within business
- Write blog posts
- Be willing to continually train & learn
- Trial new products (Add-ons) to enable us to offer our clients the best solutions
- Embrace change within the industry
Please complete the form below, and take the time to send a personal statement explaining why we should consider you for this role. Please also give an indication of salary expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team – The possibilities are limitless.
Place of work will initially be in Selmeston, East Sussex. Position immediately available. Salary to be in line with experience.
No agencies please.
Closing Date : 31st March 2016